If you also want to get rid of your neighbor’s eye on your door, want to put some greenery outside rather than that boring iron- steel fencing or simply want to hide your moldy walls, boxwood panels are best for you.
Various Uses and Benefits of Boxwood Panels
Not only for fencing these artificial panels can also be used for several other decorative purposes like casual or corporate outdoor events, indoor decoration for natural themed rooms and halls and many more.
These panels are cheap, environmentally friendly, non toxic, gives you feel of real boxwood. In fact, they have many more benefits like
1. They are UV stabilized, that is they lasts long and have negligible effects of UV radiation in spite of being continually exposed to Sun all day long.
2. Relevant for both Indoor and Outdoor use.
3. Easy to install and give results instantly, there is no need to wait for years for growth and looks.
4. These panels can be used on any surface either straight or curved and are fully recyclable.
5. Best suited for wedding venues, restaurants, bars, office buildings, model houses.
Of what they are made of? And how it’s going to work for you?
Boxwood panels are completely made of poly-ethane and are perfect for all weather conditions. In this modern and hectic lifestyle, it is hard to maintain greenery, and give time to those shady areas in the garden where sunlight doesn’t reach properly. With the help of these panels you can easily cover those shady places and maintain greenery where it can’t be bought naturally.
These panels can be cut in any shape to fit in any area. They give you a natural and pleasant look, with maintenance cost that’s nearly negligible. There are many such panels available in the market as well as online.
Things to check on when buying an artificial boxwood plane or hedge
1. The PE (Poly urethane) material used should be of high quality.
2. It should be UV stabilized for long life.
3. The material should be precisely connected.
4. The panel should be easy to bend and cut in preferred shape and size.
5. It should have water inhibitor as well to protect it from water like during the rainy season.
6. It should be long lasting, and require low to negligible maintenance cost.
7. Should be cheap and suited enough for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Boxwood hedges should be loose enough to let the breeze pass through them and at the same time tightly weaved enough to keep the spying eyes out. They should give one a realistic look so as to match up with the real ones. Along with that they should be soft enough to not scratch your hands while installing.
A conclusive eye on what actually Artificial Boxwood hedge are:
Boxwood hedges are the best alternatives, if you are looking for a green backyard, garden or dining room without spending much time in your gardening and saving real panels from UV rays and rain.